Thursday, April 20, 2006

Feeling WINE-y, But In a GOOD Way!!!

So I am totally looking forward to the wine tasting tonight!! It is kind of sad that my social life is so pitiful that I've been looking forward to this for weeks, but what can I say? Two kids with a total age of less than eight, a doctor hubby, and a home office to work in and attempt to keep clean pretty much speaks for all my time. The last time the hubby & I were seen in public together without the kids was Lad's birthday party. Before that?? You'd have to go back to early March and run into us in Dallas on the anniversary weekend. For the people I know are going, I know we aren't the only people who need a night out, so lets make the most of it, OK??!! I say let's head to the club afterwords to use up some of our meal allowance on some dinner!!! Who's with me??

Red, red wine......

3 comments:

Chi-Town Okie said...

Hello...how freaking fun was that last night!!! Had to drink about a gallon of water this morning. Can't wait until Saturday--prom here we come!!

tka821 said...

kim--glad you had fun last night..but not too much fun--you made it up in time to help me with enrollment! Thanks again for coming!!

Gasser said...

Yeah, how sad is it that I can get an EXTREMELY good buzz off of little medicine cups of wine & beer??!! I felt fine this morning but probably because I drank a bottle of water at 1:30 this morning after Kendall got me up.

Glad I could help you, Tiffany, what with that rush of parents at enrollment this morning! How on earth did we manage to handle that?? Just kidding. Glad I was there in the event that actually had happened!!!