Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Unwanted Night Owl Tendencies.......

Oh I was so on my way to sleeping through the night, but Kendall randomly woke me up at 2:45 am. Of course she's back asleep like everybody else while I'm back at the computer catching up on news and checking blogs. For whatever reason I go through periods of semi-insomnia where I manage to fall asleep pretty easily but wake up (or am awakened) at roughly the same time every night. The time right now for me seems to be 2:30 am. I've learned through experience that I can toss & turn in bed until just before it's time to get up for the day or I can go ahead and get up for about an hour on the computer and then manage to catch a few more hours of shut-eye. Amazing how that one hour break in your sleep catches up with you during the day, though. I can't really identify the stresser that's bringing this particular cycle on, because I'm actually feeling pretty good about life right now. The girls are still practicing the occasional emotional warfare on me, and after the scene in the park yesterday I can probably blame the sleeplessness on that for now. I just looked at some pics of my adorable nephew living it up in Florida and the whole family seems happy, so I'm really hoping it will be the right move for them. My mom should have gotten home sometime on Tuesday from China, but I don't expect to hear from her until later today.

I am totally looking forward to next week: wine tasting on Thursday and what I'm calling the adult prom on Saturday (school foundation fundraiser). I may be solo at both events, but who cares??!! ;-) I am planning on having a lot of fun with my friends no matter what!!!! Have a good Wednesday everybody!!!!!

1 comment:

Gasser said...

And I can't even take credit for planting that sucker in your head!!

As far as I know the wine tasting is just a show up and make your donation type thing. Very informal. Jeff went to OKC today to check out an RV and took my phone with him because his wasn't working. I'll have it back tomorrow.

See you tomorrow (Friday) for enrollment.