Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Need for Speed.......

For those of you who didn't know, Jeff got himself a 2003 BMW M5 about two weeks ago (four-door sedan with about 400 hp and a sport suspension). I finally got around to driving the thing today and it's AWESOME!!!! I took it over to Allison's house but couldn't really gun it on that road (too curvy and I hadn't driven a standard since 2000) so I got it on 3E. Wow. I had that sucker up to 90 in third gear!!! I can honestly say I have to appreciate Jeff's need for toys because now I have the best of both worlds: my monstrosity (Ford Excursion; desiel, baby!)that can hold LOTS of stuff and the sporty car that still has room for my whole family. My man certainly has good taste!!!!

1 comment:

Gasser said...

I did drive by the office twice looking for you to take for a spin, but you weren't there. Don't worry, I'll be by again!!!
He does have to get rid of either the Porsche or the black truck in the near future.