Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Totally stolen from Miss Zoot......

I admit to lifting this word for word off her blog (www.misszoot.com) but thought since I admitted it that it would be ok. If you don't agree, then get your own blog. Not that anybody's reading mine; they're all over at Facebook!!
1. If you’re on hold with a company, which is better: To have the recording tell you approximately how long the wait will be, or NOT. Working with insurance companies on almost a daily basis I'd have to say that I HATE it when they interupt the music just to remind you that nobody's available and you'll have to wait. That little pause in the music just makes you think you've finally gotten through. Just let the music play and I'll leave the speakerphone on until you can get to me.
2. Is there ever a cause for you not to tip at a restaurant? I've never not tipped at all, just tipped less than usual for poor service. I think that if something happened to make me consider not tipping at all that I should at least be speaking with a manager first.
3. How do you feel about returning items you’ve purchased? I do it if I have to, but I don't enjoy it. It's usually stressful for me because I can lose receipts in the blink of an eye.
4. How do you feel about walking out of movies? I never have. So far, if I've managed to end up in a tanker then the people I'm with usually join me in making fun of it.
5. Do you sing along with music? All the time!! And I LOVE it when the kids sing with me. With my sunglasses on I can pretend I'm a superstar!!!

No comments: