Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Mute Button is Stuck...

If you're wondering why you haven't heard from me in a while, don't feel bad. Right now nobody can hear me and they haven't been able to since Thursday. That's right; my voice is on vacation and I don't know when it's coming back. Let me tell you: trying to keep a two and four year old in line when your 'shout' doesn't even register above a whisper is tough. They're not threatened by me at all right now. My main prayer over the last two days has been that they won't get hurt at home because the 911 operator would probably think I'm a crank-caller into heavy breathing. Also, I can't answer the phone, so if you're trying to get in touch with me try text-messaging or e-mail. Hopefully I'll be talking again soon; this stinks!!!

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but both of my kids seem to have gone into hyperdrive since starting school, dance and FaithBreak this week. I thought they'd calm down, but somehow they're even more revved up and have been bouncing off the walls. Wednesday night Maggie taught Kendall how to gag herself with her toothbrush and Kendall vomited all over the kitchen floor. Wonderful. I think that was the night my voice gave up. I'm starting to feel like I should be in mime school. Ugh.

Hope all is well with everybody else. Maggie & Kendall loved their first week with Miss Janota, Miss Christy, Miss Kiah & Miss Tiffany. Keep up the good work, guys!!!!

1 comment:

Gasser said...

Kendall was in a much better mood today. She hopped right into the two-year-old room at the Baptist church for bible study and has been a pretty happy camper all day. Hopefully she'll still be her charming self tomorrow!!!