Monday, February 28, 2005

Rocky Mountain High, Baby!!!!

Oh, if life could be this wonderful all the time!!! Have I mentioned that I love the mountains?? My stress level here doesn't go beyond which run to take or what massage do I want?? Yes I miss the kiddos, but I know they're having fun with Oma (I heard they DID make it to church). Went shopping today at the outlet mall (forgive any spelling errors you see; I'm drinking Fat Tire) and bought way too much stuff but had a ball. There was a little incident at the shoe shop when one of the employees said we'd have to leave the store because their manager had collapsed and they'd called 911. We told them we had two docs with us and they went back to assess the situation and determined the woman probably had kidney stones. Once we knew it wasn't an actual emergancy, Debbie was like "So, can I buy these shoes now?" and the guys said "It's our first day and we don't even know how to work the registers!!" Wow. What a way to break them in!!!
Jer & I are killing time before our dinner reservations. Jeff & Lad are talking anesthesia nonstop and we're going to have to separate them; Bob promised he'd see to that!!
Miss you guys!!!

3 comments:

tka821 said...

Tell Debbie I am glad she has got her priorities right :) Have fun!

Gasser said...

We went to the Silverthorne Outlet mall, but only the stores on the south side of I-70 (Gap, Eddie Bauer, Tommy, Liz Clayborn) so I'll try to get around to more and see if there is anything new if Jeri goes later in the week. They are supposed to be getting a Banana Republic soon.
We'll be here until sometime Friday. The skiing today was much better than Sunday; I think my boots were way too loose and I bruised my shins. Turns out they hurt a lot less when the boots are properly buckled down. Combine that with my "Stop worrying about it and just DO IT" outlook here and I managed to ski moguls without looking like a complete spaz and I actually enjoyed it!!!
We had a great dinner at Montauk last night while Maddie slept on the floor and I had a 75 minute massage this afternoon. Ahhhhhh...
life IS good!!!

Carly said...

Oh Kim! Sounds like you're having a great time!! I'm so glad! I miss you guys though..I'm excited to see you!